SHARE AND LEARN BEST PRACTICES
ASK QUESTIONS AND DIG DEEPER IN THIS INTERACTIVE SESSION.
We’ve gathered experienced continuous improvement pioneers as facilitators and presenters to provide relevant and cutting-edge information, best practices and essential tools.
AME is committed to helping members and delegates to share, learn and grow. To facilitate meaningful sharing, AME provides this interactive case study led session so that you can learn from others in the community. Each panel will be joined by one international keynote speaker.
Come and share your thoughts about the issues affecting you and your work. Listen, share, ask questions and take away ideas that you can implement right away!
Special Interest Topics Include:
1. A Lean Journey: The Do’s and Don’ts
2. Service Excellence and Innovation
3. The People Product of Lean Leadership
We will hear case studies from:
1. NZ Windows and Southern Cross Ceramics
2. Transdev and one to be announced
3. Rowville Horse Trailers and Melbourne Zoo.